Hello girls!
That first article, presentation oblige:)!
-My name is Marina and I am 20 years I beautician by profession.
As some know, I intend to open my beauty salon.
Everything is actually missing is the local!
The most important what, but I'm very, very difficult and I want the perfect local!
-For almost 2 years I run a chain beauty on Youtube.
Funny but I created this channel to teach others and finally I think I learned as much as my loyal subscribers;).
's why today I created this blog so that we can have a better way to communicate and share many things, our opinions, our beauty tip, etc. good plan.
Why not also mention the daily horoscopes for example, a small problem that can not happen to solve alone.
Finally here you would have understood that I would like this blog is really built for sharing!
-Otherwise I am in a relationship for 5 years and still no children (thankfully the way:))
Here I think I said most.
I invite you all to introduce you also comment!
Kisses to all
0 comments:
Post a Comment