Friday, February 11, 2011

Ovarian Fibrosis After Delivery

COTTAGE!

Hi girls !

As you say, the shower gels cottage apartment that is totally a Turie !
There different types of shower gels:
shower milk
shower oil shower scrub


them "Shower Milk" are very greedy and have of odors original and especially to die for:
Orange Blossom
Caramel
Sugarcane
Salt Guérande
Pear Blossom
Fleur de Cocoa
Fig
Milk and Wildberry
Fishing
Vanilla
Green Tea
Cassis and splinters Almond
Raisin
Milk
Rhubarb Pink
Pomme d'Amour

's just say I spend 20 minutes each time to choose! !
These are shower gels texture called "milk" that are very moisturizing and soothing!


-The "shower oil" are rich in natural oils and essential fatty acids
Argan Oil
Noisette

So I test my oil Argan and I love it and feel really good and makes the skin very soft! His shower gels
nourishes the skin without leaving a greasy film.
Ideal for dry skin!


-The "shower scrub" are shower gels so that the bottom board scrub with sugar they add!

0 comments:

Post a Comment