Monday, February 14, 2011

1stdeath Anniversary Quotes

SMALL ORDER ELF! :) The shower gels



Hello girls!

Then everything starts on February 9 when I watch the video just posted sweethoney2016
the latest elf!

(his video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm_N6nM3FuU )

She also said that February 10 is to say the next day, new products go out! !

Woaw foundations, lip balms, blush and cream!!
finally you'll understand I'm rushed to the computer with the blue card hand such a fury lol:)!

So here is my small order!

NAME PRICE RANGE


- Powder Blush & Bronzing Studio Contouring ; 3.50 €

- Powder Compact perfect complexion (Light Beige) Classic € 1

- Foundations "zero defects" (Buff ) studio € 6.80

- Cream Blush ( Heartbreaker) ; studio ; 6.80 €

- Lip Balm SPF 15 studio 3,50 €

- Gloss intense shine ( Bubblegum, Flirt) Classic , 1 € (each)

- False dramatic eyelashes (black) ; Classic ; € 1

- Nail Polish (naked, of esert haze, mint, cream, classic € 1 (one)
smoky brown)



That girls I would do a video for you to say what I think!

Big kisses to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment