15/12
Day 22
I have just experienced a difficult week. A cloud came in the night, four days ago. Three grandchildren have managed to enter through the vent in the back kitchen. I have better strengthened. Luckily I slept on the floor and growling woke me fast enough. I had time to grab me by my shield and my ax. I'm pretty proud of my equipment. I was able to strengthen the straps that I had set the garbage can lid that serves as a shield to me. If I find time and paint, I can amuse myself by drawing a shield above.
I went down slowly, they were still in the kitchen and I could take a few seconds to observe them. It was very dark but the air-hole let in a dim light that highlighted their contours shifting and quivering. I'd like to understand how they work ... I do not know what they are, they feel, communicate ... I do not know. The two youngest were trying to sack my groceries. The latter stood with bowed legs, an arm dangling to the side, the other gripping the rim of the sink. Motionless. I was surprisingly calm. I know that having them here in my antrum should terrorize me, but I felt quite reassured. I was at me.
I banged my shield against the kitchen door then went back as quickly as possible to the top of the stairs. They came right away, one by one. Three black silhouettes and stout, scraping their throats in producing this unique sound, muffled bile and blood. An ax splits the skull of the first. He fell backwards and slows the latter, which allows me to prepare my shot. Just on the shoulder. It falls to the knee and I reversed a kick. The third is already on me, I feel its pungent odor and surprisingly sweet. I reject with my legs, it is on all fours, I pick up my ax and hits de I too far tear him half his face. He gets up and walks back to me. They can apparently lead to sound, or smell ... A final blow across the throat finished removing her head from the body.
I spent the rest of the night to clean the stairs and kitchen. Unable to sleep anyway. Small and were not only the cloud slowly prowling around homes in the neighborhood for 4 days. Some are picking on the shutters and front door. They scratch, hit, spit and vomit. I think they did not for much longer. Since the intrusion of the other night, I ate more than cookies. I had to throw all my reservations, soiled by the grime of 3 guests. It appears I'll have tomorrow, if the cloud has passed.
Note: Remember to find fucking fags.
0 comments:
Post a Comment