Thursday, December 10, 2009

How To Hide First Day Of Tongue Piercing



Day 17

My watch says 3:34 p.m. yesterday. I have no battery, no clock. I think it is 16h. This morning he was almost good despite the light rain that falls from the first day. I think I saw an airplane in retrieving the buckets placed on the roof. I still do not even appreciate the long view. Although the height to protect me, it would only take a tile crashing to the ground to attract them and I have no desire to be besieged by winter.

Note: remember to put a bucket at the gutters.

beans, canned ham and biscuits for lunch. I always leave a candle lit while the gaps between the boards, I can see. I never read much. I resumed reading the Promise of the Dawn Gary. I can not help imagine the places described in the book. I can not help but represent them as they should be today. Nice and the promenade des Anglais, crowded with black and carcasses of abandoned cars. The silence broken by the heavy surf. I'll finish this book tonight, even if bored.

No incident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment