north Kita e
peach blooms etc Port nobody is traveling to the town of
will be no peace You broke up with empty
Na monai minato ni momo no hana wa sakedo
Tabi no machi ni wa yasuragi wa naisa
Omae to wakareta munashisa daite
Ore wa asu mo mata kita e nagareru.
In an unknown port, peach trees bloomed
But in the passenger area, a spirit does not find peace.
Since I left you, my arms are shaking more than the vacuum.
And tomorrow, I take back my wandering northward.
The memory of your kindness floats on the surface of my glass.
The boat horns echoing in the distance. Where are these nights together? My
coldness, you know, was hiding a great love for you.
And your sweet smile in my heart still throbs.
The man turned his gaze to the night sky.
In lighting a cigarette, he thinks of his country.
He buries his injuries on the beach in winter.
Farewell my dream, I take back my wandering northward.
* 3 / 4
0 comments:
Post a Comment