Will not have to delay a few months and starts.
Otherwise it will be too later. It's been excruciatingly
not afraid?
Caught between Tuxedo and hoodie.
Champagne or Bavaria.
I read only the dead right now.
The list is in fashion it seems.
A large office building in a beautiful New Yorkers.
Candy fries covered with sugar or cinnamon fireballs?
The best compliment I can make him is that Kirsten Dunst is lucky to be like him.
Lying at a fixed time every evening or change?
Censorship or Acceptance?
$ 29 and an alligator bag.
Losing a bet that did not win. The
Head full of bubbles, a sudden anguish.
Want a cigar.
The end of the world would be a good thing if I could live just after. Why
smoking weed on the lawn?
Ridicule does not kill, but I prefer cigarettes.
A shoe without laces.
screen of smoke and black hat.
Tinted glass and mascara in the mirror. It's Fucking
Endless.
"Hey, you're embarrassing yourself, you geriatric fuck! Two Things: You keep your hands off of leather spotted my beautiful mother, she's a saint, And Then you sit down and you write me a check of 10 thousand dollars gold I Will shove one of your fake earing SO FAR devices up your ass you could "The Sound of Ear your small intestine Produces he got shit!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment