Sunday, January 11, 2009

Number Of Injuries Ballerinas Get

The desperation's gone






It happens sometimes without warning. We are facing the mirror, you're sitting in the subway, walk for a few seconds, barely a bubble creates around us, and it's like everything else froze. A silent sphere in which everything is suddenly very clear. I can not put words to these fleeting sensations, these tropisms ephemeral and disturbing. When I sometimes find myself in one of these bubbles, I felt like reaching for a moment, only one, a higher level of consciousness. There is no question here of "understanding" but to "design". Strange sensation of a world like so many puzzle pieces that assemble suddenly in front of our eyes.


This is not my life that comes on, but the life, infinity, death and all these notions that we avoid thinking too much. I'm here, lucid, and already the feeling has faded, leaving a glowing impression on me, but only an impression, a feeling of omnipotence already faded. It is in these bubbles of clarity that the nonsense of our world is, paradoxically, the more understandable. I understand the emptiness of this world without fear, without panic. A simple observation, awareness objectively, without emotion or feeling.

Usually I come out more peaceful, my anxieties and worries of other objects suddenly placed at a level so low they seem almost ridiculous. Serene and melancholic, lamenting that lucidity without limit, this omniscience. Sad, sad a pure, or the lack of "feeling Oceanic, regret this transcendence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment