Saturday, August 2, 2008

Genital Warts Flat Black Mole

Fifth day Thursday, July 10, 2008: "Biarritz, Anglet"

Wake morning at 7:15 to see the waves: a glassy meter (excellent for my debut in surfing). I go fast to go and wake Julien. We take the stuff (for me Shorty and Surf, Bodyboard and Combination for Julien.) 2hrs session with 20 people spread over the entire range. Then a good breakfast with fresh bread and good sandwiches (thanks mom and dad).
I returned to see the waves with Julien (It's small), so visit surfshops (We are impressed by the number of boards) and then joined the small family on the Basque coast at Biarritz (they came by bus). There are already many people on the beach, and water with a small 40cm! On the Basque coast, there is a large shop Quicksilver, but we shop ... We love nature! The direction of the virgin rock (It's beautiful!) Then a quick tour of Biarritz town center with shops (O'Neill Surf Barland, Kanabeach, Billabong, Roxy ...). We lunched in a small brewery, a pizza for me with sheep cheese and ham on the corner (Hum! it's good!).



I notice that the wind comes up and it's hot. We return to the bike parking privateers. Taking boardshorts (I speak good English!), Surfing and bodyboarding and surf at low tide there = 5Ocm waves and 80cm and it increases with the tide (About thirty people in the water but no genes that beginners). We leave after 2h/3h, it should be 17H, meanwhile we took the shorties. We return to the car park, no one so we returned to the beach. It increases min by min. After about 30 minutes waiting on a beach crowded, I take the bodyboard and flippers to Julian and I go in shorts. A visibly 1m50/75, I take two waves with a very large (about 10 people at the peak where I was). We find the family on the beach, I eat 4 or 5 BN and I go back (I should not eat ... BN), I am with the two waves bodyboarding shorty (I'm starting to get cold!) still the same size and it fits, it is 19.30.
Julien takes the camera, I combined my (I even colder!) And my bodyboard and my palms. Larger waves that surfers (about 2m), I take two or three big waves but especially in fatigue ducks can be felt, so I go out (it's only the beginning of the holidays!). After a well deserved meal, a spot check and repair a dodo (hopefully ...).

Here are some pictures of other surfers with good pictures taken by Julian while I was surfing:






I loved taking in the foam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment