On a beautiful summer day it playa, 9h/9h30 clock, a Good breakfast with bread and croissants. Around 10:30 am after the dishes, it puts on the shorts, once waxed the boards and go! It alternates
skimboards, relaxation and sleep on the towel. The waves are not in top part at first, but I can open my knee with small pebbles and I have a sore hand. The beach is gradually invaded by tourists who lie on their towels or walk to the waterfront, almost nobody in the water, two three pedal. No wind, bright sun but the water still is) 14/15c °.
During that time, the rest of the family went by bike to the port. We eat around 15h (Mean time in Spain!), And afternoon beach yet. Dad will go diving for an hour, we're having fun in the rocks.
We return to 20h, and as the old, the waves return. Let's go to skim until 22h. I returned my first 360 and jumps ... I'm in good shape despite the frigid water. Julien takes good waves but hurts. It comes at the same time as the sun sets. We eat, range and you do the dishes and you shower. It is a ride on the beach, then go to bed around 22:30.
Good night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment