Monday, April 19, 2010

Indian Groping In Train

aburrimiento.

Photo: Eirik Holmøyvik

Come on, close your eyes, your ears, mouth, forget that you are, and enjoy. It takes everything, especially slaps and we do not look behind us. Some time without any zest. No future, nothing overwhelming. Ride a ticket or take a straw, take off your earphones, shut up and running.
Let's walk. Just a moment. Let's be crazy, nothing crazy. I do not want to see you again. Undress, if you wish. Let me sleep if you can.
I can not remember your name, do not apologize. Where is the girl who danced with you? I'm really sorry, I misspoke. There were too light and my eyes never met me more. But you're not ugly, you're just not original. I do not understand all these words coming out of your mouth. I think you talk too much but you do not say not much. Do not be angry, I try to help. Why? I do not know.
I'll cry but do not worry. The toilet, I'll be better. You got more powder? Make me a coffee. Put on some music, something made. That's right. I'm sure I'd like New York too.
I am glad that opened ahead and count your luggage, your luggage took up too much space between us. Look around you. Look again. One last time. You see, I'm sure. Undress, please.
I leave, you do not understand. It's been so long that you see me naked. I have eyes more open than you and I know that tomorrow you take me in your arms.

No rest for several days, months maybe. The world invites me too and I can not say no. I try to define the essential and I wonder if it exists. It was I who set the major and I want nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment