Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blueprints For A Honda Odyssey

The shadows on the wall

Where are these old crumbling walls
Who is peopled with strange figures
OF Eves of Dejanira of Pompadours
And beasts under disturbing
Punic When the evening of nostalgia filled the air as dawn
Or saving was slow in coming?
(Kikite of Brédenarde)

Today, indestructible and cheap paintings fill the center of crafts, which are mushrooming, and legions of non-licensed building structure cleaners cover the ancient frescoes of multiple layers without soul, with the zeal of converts.

Fortunately, there are still tiles of marble and faux marble, which are filled with faces, provided that the caress of the eye. The bright eyes and bushy eyebrows appear first, then the contour of a nose or snout, the mouth corners, a diamond necklace or a cowbell. And the next day, one looks in vain for the familiar characters. But when you think you have lost forever, they appear suddenly, fixing us with malice and whispering in their silent language, "I'm here, I'm still here, I'm still here."

Click on the images below to penetrate their secret

0 comments:

Post a Comment