Saturday, September 19, 2009

How Much Is Xbox Live In Cvs

Ghoul


Apparently it is fashionable to dream about zombies. One consequence of psychosis H1N1 surely, where the fact that one can not escape a wave of zombie strippers / Nazi zombies / zombie sheep etc.. Still, I dreamed that night of zombies. No monsters lame and broken. Rather men mad, scraping their throats and spitting blood black and thick. I was not prosecuted, in fact I do not believe that one of these zombies.

I am driving along a country road. Hills bordering the road, everything is very green, very hilly. I'm in the car with C. It is weird, I have not seen for ages. His presence is abnormal, there is a lag that makes me weird uncomfortable. It is daytime, the sky is overcast and very low. I feel stifled and C. wants us to stop. I park on the roadside, cut the engine but leave the ignition on. There's music. I think it plays Holly Golightly. C. away while I watch the scenery while smoking a cigarette. I hear him yell, rushed at him. I see her running with all his might toward the car. Behind her, a silhouette follows the current four-leg, like an animal. It is very fast. It is a strange sight, since even on all fours, she keeps head up, his eyes fixed on red C. A groan drowned in the black liquid coming out of his mouth me petrified. Passing by me, C. cling the arm and drags me to the car.

Ellipse.

Later, later, it stops again. I do not know what happened but apparently I am aware of all of the epidemic, cities devastated by the exodus. We return, C. and I, in a cottage. I found members of my family, acquaintances, many of them foreigners also on the run. We are all talking eagerly but without panic. I support, without really knowing why, it is possible that some people are immunized. A man disagrees and gets angry.

Ellipse.

We piled into a bus, there is very little room, and C. is sick. She snuggled into my arms. I feel it is icy. The bus is supposed to take us to safety. From time to time a shock destabilizes the vehicle. I know it's the zombies that we reverse. I do not see them, it's dark and we drive without headlights.

Ellipse.

I spit blood black. I have terrible pain in the head. I bit C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment