Do not want to play fake poets, besides, I do not see how such a character might now emerge. Oh yes a lot of conditions are met, but without claiming to know the absolute truth, I feel that bad faith has become obvious to human condition.
-Hello, how are you?
Yes well thank you.
Ben yet I read yesterday that your mother is dead.
Ah yes I forgot.
So this morning I know what I'll do, I'll melt into the mold! It will be so much easier not to look out of thin air by! I too am going to get drunk eight euros whiskey and coke in one of those places where you go t'afficher at the sight of people you do not know! Stop your blind eye, if your hair s'hérissent reading this, if people really read these lines, just that you're too into the mold to give you an account of the dilapidated state of your you same. Stop pretending because you'll end up not being able to do otherwise. "No Alex, I do when I go I have fun, I do not care about others! "Okay, but in this case, explain to me why do not you do the same thing elsewhere, where it is cheaper? The music is the same and at least it would allow you to buy you your package without begging paws!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .......................
It's harder than expected: I will get only the nose and head full empty too! I can still see the day when I was with them at night. But all this is mixed, their bodies dance in my room that resonates through its silence, the toilet in my apartment are the same as those boxes: dirty, cover completely powdered. I do not take me to the game, but I have not the courage to leave.
I still think of you often, but I do not remember ever. I make my way to my grief, and I still do not care what do you think. Your true nature had finally reveal to you: I have once again moved up, I pay the price! You have fun So well, I do the same! But I do not have the nerve to look me in the mirror. Do not try to come back, I know you do not even think.
If I were an animal, I'd be a rat, I do not know why. In any case I certainly would not be a dog is the old market who told me this morning, I'd be a dog. I do not like dogs, they are stupid, they are loyal to men. Even the women are smarter than dogs. Women, perhaps not all, but at least if you. Dogs drool, you too, only when the dogs drool, they do not express, passing water over it from the saliva of dogs. It is yours, I still feel in my veins, it burns me inside and I know you take your foot in the know. rats is small, it destroys everything but I'm sure they assume. Men are the same but yet maintain that they build. Bad faith when you hold us.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .......................
special evening last night: I remember a little. It is vague. Light, music, girls, many girls, not all dressed. A car as I drive it, yet I remember not having my license. I see blood, AC out of the mouth of the girl next door, on the seat. I woke in my bed, I had dreams. I spent my afternoon to wash the blood off my saps, I do not know where it came from. At first I wanted to throw, I did indeed, but five minutes, I did not others. Or maybe I do not know where they are. Surely with you.
I brush their teeth just now, it's strange. Cold in my mouth, like when I was little and I went to school long ago, long time. Now I'm tall so I do not go to school. I learned more since I do not go to school. Life will soon have no secrets for me so I can die. I know you will not understand, you accuse me, as always but this is not blackmail, it's just logical. And even there it escapes you.
And no I will not die. I will not have the courage, effort too great. He must be mad to dare jump. I forgot many things, but not that I do not know fly. Suicide makes sense as you stay on the edge of the bridge. Once you jump, you follow the direction. He died and nobody understands. Either everyone who cares, but it's the same. I am not a cabbage destructive. I'm just a clever man benefit. Nothing more. Do not interpret my actions philosophically, they are meaningless. A psychologist may lack in reputation find ten miles, I have no doubt. But he is wrong, simply because I decide.
0 comments:
Post a Comment